- Uta and Tanja Schmidt for their patience, understanding and
love. A special thanks for Tanja Schmidt
for creating the Starbyrd logos.
- Graham Allman-Talbot (Jack & James) for his friendship, commitment, his patience and endurance. We couldn't have done "On The Other Side Of Mad" without him.
- Ritchie Dunlop for having a great time in the Different Faces and for his contribution to "On The Other Side Of Mad" - Camilla & Roger McGuinn, for their continual support and advice and
for allowing us to record “The Tears”. A special thanks to Camilla McGuinn for writing the liner notes of “The Tears”.
- Dave Lewis and his family (Lynn,
Jesse, Jake) for his friendship, enthusiasm, commitment, song writing
skills, and for making us laugh.
- Eric Sorensen for continually plugging Starbyrd and giving us much
support as well as writing the liner notes. Long may you run, Sir Eric! - Raoul Verolleman for his continual support and enthusiasm. Merci!
- Clark Eldridge for his continual support and enthusiasm
- Marco Zanzi (and his Piedmont Brothers Band) for his support and friendship. Mille Grazie. - All those at alt.music.byrds
& Byrdmaniax who supported our project and gave us a helping hand
- The Byrds (Roger McGuinn, Chris Hillman, David Crosby, Gene Clark & Mike Clarke); CSNY
& Tom Petty &
Heartbreakers (to mention just a few)for years of great music and inspiration.